System Support and Training
- Kuali Financial System is used for most University accounting and financial processes.
- Kuali Budget Construction is used to enter the new account budgets for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Overview of FBS Kuali training and user guides.
- The Labor Ledger is the payroll accounting system of record.
- The General Ledger is the collection of all of the accounting and budget data that makes up the university’s accounting or financial system.
- Legacy Systems: WEBBA, Data Warehouse, and FDL.
- Trojan Learn is USC’s online learning and development available for faculty and staff.