KBC Schedule – FY 2019 Budget Cycle
Note: This schedule is preliminary and will be adjusted as more information becomes available.
February 22 – March 15
- Senior Business Officers review their organization’s access roles for KBC and request updates, if needed.
- KBC is open to authorized users.
March 15 – May 17
- Budget center data entry into KBC – GL budget allocations.
- As control budgets are approved in TBO they will be entered into KBC for reference and balancing to the allocated budgets.
- BC Processors balance their control budgets to their allocated budgets in KBC.
- May 15 – Recommended date for all department entries finalized and in balance.
May 15 – 17
- Control budgets will be checked against the allocated budgets by the Office of Budget and Planning.
- General ledger budgets will be loaded into KFS for the new fiscal year.
- KBC closing deadline